GPSSB MPHW Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2022 are Added Here. Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Recently Announced Big Recruitment For Multi-Purpose Health Worker in 2022. This MPHW Recruitment Announced For 1800+ Posts.
if You Want To Do Preparation For Multi-Purpose Health Worker Then you Must Read Below Given Syllabus And Exam Pattern. GPSSB MPHW Exam has MCQ Based 100 Marks Exam. You Have To Complete Your Exam With In 60 Minutes.
GPSSB MPHW Syllabus 2022
Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board Take MCQ Type Written Test For MPHW. Here Is the Subject Vise Syllabus of the Multi-Purpose Health Worker Exam.
|Subject Name||Marks||Exam Medium||Time|
|General Awareness And General Knowledge*||20||GUJARATI||60 Minutes (1 કલાક)|
|Gujarati Grammar And Language||15||GUJARATI|
|English Grammar And Language||15||ENGLISH|
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge about the educational qualification.||50||GUJARATI|
* “General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- The cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance.
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
GPSSB MPHW Syllabus 2022 In Gujarati
You Can See Multi-Purpose Health Worker Syllabus 2022 in Gujarati Here.
GPSSB MPHW Exam Pattern 2022
|Exam Name||MPHW (Multi-Purpose Health Worker) Class 3|
|Questions Type||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||100|
|No. of Marks||100|
|Time Duration||60 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||0.33 Marks|
In this competitive examination, answer sheets of objective questions covering the subjects mentioned above will be given by OMR. (Optical Marks Reading) will be methodological. 1 (one) mark will be awarded for each correct answer given by the candidate in OMR. The minus system has been introduced in the multiplication system by the board. According to which –
- For each wrong answer -0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) marks will be deducted.
- (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) marks will be deducted for each blank answer.
- (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) marks will be deducted for each answer which has more than one option shown or has been scrutinized.
- The answer to each question will have an option “E” (“Not Attempted”). Out of the total marks, the marks obtained by subtracting (minus) as per 1, 2, and 3 given above, the marks obtained by the candidate will be valid.
GPSSB MPHW Syllabus PDF Download
Download GPSSB MPHW Syllabus PDF By Clicking Below Download Now Button.
|GPSSB MPHW Syllabus PDF:||Click Here|
|GPSSB MPHW More Details:||Click Here|