Get Information About GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus 2023 In This Post. Here We are going to share the Junior Clerk Syllabus 2023. You Can Also Download the જુનીયર ક્લાર્ક Syllabus Pdf File.
GPSSB Junior Clerk (Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk Class III) Class-3 Exam Paper Come with 100 MCQ Type Of Questions. You Get 60 Minutes for this Question Paper.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus 2023
Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board Take MCQ Type Written Test For Junior Clerk. Here Is the Subject Vise Syllabus of the Junior Clerk Exam.
|Subject Name||Marks||Exam Medium||Time|
|General Awareness And General Knowledge*||50||GUJARATI||60 Minutes (1 કલાક)|
|Gujarati Grammar And Language||20||GUJARATI|
|English Grammar And Language||20||ENGLISH|
* “General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- The cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus 2023 In Gujarati
You Can See Junior Clerk Syllabus 2022 in Gujarati Here.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2023
|Exam Name||Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk Class III (જુનીયર ક્લાર્ક)|
|Questions Type||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||100|
|No. of Marks||100|
|Time Duration||60 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||0.33 Marks|
1 (one) mark will be awarded for each correct answer given by the candidate in OMR. The minus system has been introduced in the multiplication system by the board. According to which –
(i) For each wrong answer (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) marks will be deducted.
(ii) (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) marks will be deducted for each blank answer.
(iii) (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) marks will be deducted for each answer which has more than one option shown or has been scrutinized.
(iv) There will be an option “E” [“Not Attempted] in the answers to each question. If the candidate does not wish to answer any question.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF Download
Download જુનીયર ક્લાર્ક Syllabus PDF By Clicking Below Download Now Button.