GSEB (Gujarat State Examination Board) Gandhinagar has released the exam date for Gujarat NMMS 2021/22 for Class 8. Gujarat NMMS 2021/22 exam date is 17 April 2022. Students can check all the details related to Gujarat NMMS from official website, which is sebexam.org.
The candidate who have secured the position in the merit list released by the admission authority will only be able to get admission. Students who have studied in class 8 is considered or eligible for the exam. For more information regarding Gujarat NMMS 2021/22 candidates read this page further.
NMMS Admit Card 2022
The entrance examination which is held on a temporary basis in the month of March is a state level examination. Candidates can check the date of Gujarat NMMS 2021-2022 examination from the schedule given below.
|National Means-cum-merit scholarship (NMMS)scheme Details|
|Exam Name:||નેશનલ મીન્સ-કમ-મેરિટ સ્કોલરશીપ (NMMS)|
|Board Name:||Gujarat State Examination Board|
|Online Apply Start Date:||31th December 2021|
|Last Date For Apply :||15th February 2022|
|Call Letter Release Date:||5th April 2022|
|Written Exam Date:||17th April 2022|
|Hall Ticket Availability:||Online on sebexam.org|
Gujarat NMMS Exam Pattern 2022
The pattern of written examination will be as under. The examination will consist of two parts, viz
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), This consists of 8 subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, History, Geography, Civics and Economics.
|Test Type||Marks||No. of Items||Duration (in minutes)|
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- All questions in the booklets are objective type.
Gujarat NMMS Exam Admit Card 2021/22
Admit Card for Gujarat NMMS 2021 will be issued online after successful completion of application form. Candidates will be able to download the Admission Card from the official site or from the direct link given below. Candidates have to enter their confirmation number, date of birth and select their exam to download their admission card.
Cut Off Marks
The cut off will be announced after the result is declared. Candidates are advised to check here to know the cutoff. A direct link will be available here. Candidates who qualify for Gujarat NMMS 2021 – 22 will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme. Students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks. For SC / ST students, this cut will be 32% marks. For the convenience of the candidate we will provide a cut off on our page here.
Gujarat NMMS Selection Process 2021/22
The selection process is as per last year’s details. For student selection, the following conditions may apply:
- The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each. For the reserved category, this cut off will be 32% marks.
- At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in Class VIII examination. There will be 50% relaxation for SC/ST.