The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the notification for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2023. This exam is conducted to certify the eligibility of candidates who wish to teach in Central Government schools. The CTET 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on July 2023. Aspiring candidates who wish to appear for the exam must register online on the official website of CBSE.
CTET Notification 2023- Important Dates
|CTET Notification 2023||27th April 2023|
|CTET Application Form 2023 Starts From||27th April 2023|
|Last Date to fill Online Application||26th May 2023 (11:59 pm)|
|Last Date for submission of the fee||26th May 2023 (11:59 pm)|
|Final verification of payment of fee by bank||29th May 2023|
|Online Correction Schedule||29th May to 02nd June 2023|
|CTET Admit Card 2023||2 days before the exam date|
|CTET July Exam Date 2023||July to August 2023|
Note: The CTET July Exam Date for 2023 is tentative and subject to change. Please check the official website for any updates.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2023
The eligibility criteria for CTET 2023 are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must possess a minimum educational qualification of Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks. Candidates who are in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed) or Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) are also eligible to apply.
- The age limit for CTET 2023 has not been specified by the CBSE.
Exam Pattern for CTET 2023
The CTET 2023 exam will be conducted in two papers: Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I is for candidates who wish to teach classes I to V, while Paper-II is for candidates who wish to teach classes VI to VIII.
Both papers will be conducted in online mode and will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only. Each paper will have 150 questions and will be of 150 marks. The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Preparation Tips for CTET 2023
- Candidates should refer to the official syllabus and exam pattern of CTET 2023 to prepare effectively for the exam.
- Candidates should practice previous years’ question papers and mock tests to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Candidates should focus on improving their speed and accuracy while solving MCQs.
- Candidates should make short notes and revise regularly to retain the information.
How To Apply For ctet.nic.in CTET 2023 Online Application Form
Are you interested in applying for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2023 but don’t know where to start? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you apply for the CTET 2023 in a simple and easy-to-understand language.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at www.ctet.nic.in. Look for the link that says ‘CTET 2023 Notification Apply Online Application Form’ and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to fill in your basic details such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, address, and educational details. You will also need to upload a passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Once you have filled in all the required details, you will need to pay the exam fee through online mode via debit card, credit card, or net banking. The application fee for CTET 2023 varies depending on the category you belong to and the number of papers you’re appearing for.
- After making the payment, preview your application form and check for any errors or mistakes. If everything looks good, submit your application form. You will receive a registration number and password on your registered mobile number and email address. Make sure to keep these credentials safe for future reference.
- Finally, take a printout of your application form for further use. It’s important to note that the CBSE also provides a correction window for a limited period in case you need to make any changes to your application form.
The CTET 2023 exam is a great opportunity for aspiring teachers who wish to teach in Central Government schools. Candidates should prepare well for the exam by referring to the official syllabus and exam pattern, practicing previous years’ question papers and mock tests, and improving their speed and accuracy while solving MCQs. It is important to register online on the official website of CBSE before the last date of registration to avoid any last-minute hassles.
CTET 2023 Important Links
Q: What is CTET 2023?
A: CTET 2023 stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. It is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to certify the eligibility of candidates who wish to teach in Central Government schools.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for CTET 2023?
A: The eligibility criteria for CTET 2023 are as follows: The candidate must be a citizen of India, possess a minimum educational qualification of Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks, and there is no age limit