UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission has announced the examination for 253 vacancies for Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandants). Female and male candidates will be able to appear in this UPSC CAPF examination for various posts of Assistant Commandants such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP & SSB. UPSC CAPF Bharti Notification was Released on 20th April 2022. Online Application is started on upsc.gov.in, candidates Can Apply Online for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 10.05.2022 For 253 CAPF Assistant Commandants Posts.
Recruitment of CAPF by UPSC Official Notification And Online Apply Link @upsc.gov.in Are given in This Article. Before Applying For UPSC CAPF Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name:||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name:||CAPF (Assistant Commandants)|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
- Online Apply Start Date: 20.04.2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 10.05.2022
|Name of the Commission||No of Vacancy|
UPSC CAPF Job Salary (Pay Scale)
|Basic Pay||Rs. 15,600/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 5,400/-|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs. 26,250/-|
|In hand Salary||Rs. 44,135/-|
UPSC CAPF Bharti – Eligibility
Education Qualification For UPSC CAPF
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
Selection Process For UPSC CAPF
- UPSC CAPF selection will be based on Written Test/ Physical Standards/ PET/ Interview/personality test.
How To Apply For UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
Before Applying For This Job, Please Download And Read the Official Notification PDF From Below Table.
|UPSC CAPF Recruitment Official Notification :||Click Here|
|UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Apply Now :||Click Here|
|UPSC CAPF Official Website:||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|Check Latest Government Jobs:||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How To Apply For UPSC CAPF Recruitments 2022?
First Fill out Online Form and submit it at upsconline.nic.in
What is the last date to apply for UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2022?
10th May 2022