SSC MTS Exam Date and Call Letter 2022: The Staff Selection Commission announced the exam date and call letter for various SSC MTS recruitments as of 2022. SSC MTS Written Exam will be held from 05 July 2022 to 22 July 2022, so that all candidates can download their call letters before the SSC MTS exam. Click here for more information.
There were thousands of applicants for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 and all of the candidates are waiting for the SSC MTS Exam Date and Call Letter. We’ve included a few more details, including the process for downloading SSC MTS Exam call letters and the official notification about exam dates.
SSC MTS Exam Date and Call Letter 2022
|SSC MTS & Havaldar Bharti Details|
|Exam Name:||SSC MTS & Havaldar|
|Board Name:||Staff Selection Commission|
|Advt. No. :||–|
|Online Apply Start Date:||22nd March 2022|
|Last Date For Apply :||30th April 2022|
|Call Letter Release Date:||25.06.2022|
|Written Exam Date:||05.07.2022 to 22.07.2022|
|Hall Ticket Availability:||Online on ssc.nic.in|
SSC MTS Exam Date 2022
SSC MTS exam will be held from 05 July 2022 to 22 July 2022, according to the official announcement. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for an official update on the SSC MTS exam date and call letter. Detailed information regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2022, syllabus PDF, as well as previous year’s papers is already available.
The official announcement about the exam date can be found on the ssc.nic.in website. The call letter can be obtained from ssc.nic.in. Below are details regarding the process of downloading the call letter.
SSC MTS Call Letter 2022
Aspirants Can Follow the Below Steps to Download Their SSC MTS Call Letter, After Downloading This Call Letter, You Must Print it Out And Carry it with You To Exam Hall.
- First Of All, Go to the SSC official website: ssc.nic.in
- From the Top Menu, Click On “ADMIT CARD“, And Select “Your Region“.
- On Next Page Select “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR MULTI TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL) STAFF, AND HAVALDAR (CBIC & CBN) EXAMINATION, 2021“
- Next, Fill up your “Roll Number” and “Birth Date”, And Click on the “Print Call Letter” button.
- Done! Your Call Letter Is Loading on the Pop-Up window. (Make Sure You Enabled Pop-up For ojas.gujarat.gov.in)
- Finally, Print Out Your Call Letter On A4 Size Page.