NPCIL Recruitment 2022: In its recruitment notification, the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) announced 177 vacancies for Trade Apprentice. NPCIL Bharti Notification was Released on 9th June 2022. Offline Application is started on @npcilcareers.co.in, Candidates Can Apply Offline for NPCIL Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 15.07.2022 For 177 Trade Apprentice Posts.
Also Read: NEW SSC 70000 Jobs 2022
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment Official Notification And Offline Apply Link @npcilcareers.co.in Are given in This Article. Before Applying For NPCIL Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name:||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Name:||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location:||Kakrapar Gujarat|
- Offline Apply Start Date: 09.06.2022
- Offline Apply Last Date: 15.07.2022
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Vacancy 2022:
|Posts Name||No.of Vacancy|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||09|
NPCIL Job Salary (Pay Scale)
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic: Rs.8,855/-
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Welder: Rs.7,700/-
NPCIL Bharti – Eligibility
Education Qualification For Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must have completed ITI in Electrician Trade, ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade, ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade, and ITI in Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic. The qualification prescribed above shall be from a recognized institute as a full-time regular course.
- They should possess the required physical standard (i.e. Height-137 Cm, Weight -25.4 kg, and Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 centimeters irrespective of the chest size) as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
Age Limit for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age Limit – 14 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 years
Selection Process For NPCIL Posts
- Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria.
- The candidates will be short-listed for training based on their ITI standard/course marks.
- The selected candidate must produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
Application Fee for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Rs.500/- for Male Candidates of General (UR), EWS & OBC candidates.
- NIL fee for females, SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen, DODPKIA & employees of NPCIL.
How To Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website @npcilcareers.co.in or Click the below-given direct link
- And click the advertisement for the above-mentioned posts
- To open the notification, read it, and check your eligibility
- Then download the application form and fill it out correctly
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Deputy Manager(HRM), NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE, Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat.
Before Applying For This Job, Please Download And Read the Official Notification PDF From Below Table.
|NPCIL Recruitment Official Notification & Application Form :||Click Here|
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India Official Website:||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|Check Latest Government Jobs:||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How To Apply For NPCIL Recruitments 2022?
Complete the Offline Application and submit it at npcilcareers.co.in
What is the last date to apply for NPCIL Vacancy 2022?
15th July 2022