Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022: In its recruitment notification, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) announced 34 vacancies for Section officers, Private Secretaries, Assistant engineers, Personal assistants, Accountants, etc. Ministry of Home Affairs Bharti Notification was Released on 11th May 2022. Offline Application is started on @mha.gov.in, Candidates Can Apply Offline for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 24.06.2022 For 34 Section officers, Private Secretaries & Other Posts.
Also Read: Apply For 210 Junior Court Assistants Posts
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment Official Notification And Offline Apply Link @mha.gov.in Are given in This Article. Before Applying For the Ministry of Home Affairs Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name:||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Post Name:||Section officers, Private Secretaries & Other|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
- Offline Apply Start Date: 11.05.2022
- Offline Apply Last Date: 24.06.2022
Ministry of Home Affairs Vacancy 2022
|Posts Name||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & (Civil)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical)||02|
Ministry of Home Affairs Job Salary (Pay Scale)
- Pay Scale Level 4-11 Rs. 47,600/- (Approx)
- Refer official notification for more Salary Details
Ministry of Home Affairs Bharti – Eligibility
Education Qualification For Section officers, Private Secretaries & Other
- Candidates should be officers from central/ state government & holding analogous posts on parent/ department cadre.
- Aspirants must know Basic computer knowledge, especially in MS office, including e-office, email, etc
- Refer MHA notification for more details.
Age Limit for Assistant engineers, Personal assistants & Other
- Maximum age: 55 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Ministry of Home Affairs rules.
Selection Process For Ministry of Home Affairs
- Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria.
- Written Test
How To Apply For Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website @mha.gov.in or Click the below-given direct link
- And click the advertisement for the above-mentioned posts
- To open the notification, read it, and check your eligibility
- Then download the application form and fill it out correctly
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Address: “The Under Secretary (Estt.), Land Ports Authority of India, 1st Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003”.
Before Applying For This Job, Please Download And Read the Official Notification PDF From Below Table.
|MHA Official Notification & Application Form :||Click Here|
|Ministry of Home Affairs Official Website:||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|Check Latest Government Jobs:||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How To Apply For Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitments 2022?
Fill out the offline form at mha.gov.in and send it to the right address.
What is the last date to apply for the Ministry of Home Affairs Vacancy 2022?
24th June 2022