Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: A notification has been released by the Intelligence Bureau (IB) for the Deputy Central Intelligence Officer & Other posts. This recruitment notification was issued by the Intelligence Bureau on 28th August 2022 for 157 vacancies. On its official website @mha.gov.in, interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for IB Deputy Central Intelligence Officer & Other Recruitment 2022 until 27.10.2022. This notification from the Intelligence Bureau contains all the important information that you need to know in order to apply for it. In this Intelligence Bureau recruitment post, you will learn about the following things:
- Which posts in the Intelligence Bureau recruiting for?
- What is the selection process for this Intelligence Bureau recruitment?
- How to apply for these posts at the Intelligence Bureau?
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name:||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Post Name:||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer & Other|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
Important Dates – Offline Application
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 28.08.2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27.10.2022
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
|Name of Vacancy||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Exe||110|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||07|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Tele||01|
|Senior Research Officer||02|
|Additional Deputy Director/Crypto||01|
|Joint Deputy Director/Exe||13|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Salary (Pay Scale)
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Adviser/ Tech||Rs.67,000/-to Rs. 79,000/- (equivalent to Level 15 in the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC)|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||Level 13A (Rs. 1,31,100 – Rs. 2,16,600) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Additional Deputy Director/ Crypto||Level 13 of the pay matrix Rs. 1,18,500-2,14,100 of 7th CPC|
|Joint Deputy Director/ Exe||Level-12 (Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200) of the pay matrix of 7th CPC|
|Assistant Director/ Exe||Level 11 (Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700)|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Exe||level 10 (Rs.56,100-1,77,500) of the pay matrix of 7th CPC|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||Pay Band 3: Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- (equivalent to Level 10 of the pay matrix Rs. 56,100/- -Rs. 1,77,500/- as per 7th CPC)|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech-Tele||Pay Band 3: Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/- (Level 10 of the pay matrix Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- as per 7th CPC)|
|Senior Research Officer||Pay Band 3: Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 with the grade pay of Rs. 6,600/-(equivalent to Level 11 of the pay matrix Rs. 67,700/- – Rs. 2,08,700/- as per 7th CPC)|
Intelligence Bureau Bharti – Eligibility
- The candidate must possess a 10th or 12th-grade pass as well as a degree from a recognized university or board.
- You can find more information in the advertisement.
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer & Other Age Details
- Maximum Age limit: 65 Years
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer & Other Recruitment Selection Process
- Following are the steps in the selection process for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate : Rs. 100/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate : Nil
How To Apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 (Offline Mode)
Here is a simple step-by-step guide for applying for the Intelligence Bureau recruitment of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer & Other.
- Below you will find a notification from the Intelligence Bureau
- Make sure you are eligible for the program, if you are
- To apply for recruitment to the MHA IB, click on the recruitment application
- You must fill out an application form
- Attach the required documents to your application
- Apply by sending the filled-out application to the address below on or before the deadline.
- Postal Address:
- Assistant Director/ G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021
Interested applicants should download and read the official notification PDF provided below before applying for this job.
|Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Notification & Application Form :||Click Here|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Website :||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|Check Latest Government Jobs:||Click Here|
Summary – Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
We have learned everything about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 in this article. We find out which candidates are eligible for the post, how much the salary will be, and where and how long we can apply for the post.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022?
The application form should be filled out and sent to the given address.
What is the last date to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022?
27th October 2022