Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 : Indian Navy Published Official Notification For Recruitment Of 350 Posts. Interested And Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online For Indian Navy MR Job. Online Apply Is Start From 19 July 2021 And Last Date Is 23 July 2021.
Indian Navy MR Job Related Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees, Important Date And Other Details Is Added In This Post. Must Check Official Notification Before Applying For Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021.
|Total Posts :||350|
|Start Date :||19 July 2021|
|Last Date :||23 July 2021|
|Application Mode :||Online|
|Job Location :||All India|
|Board :||Indian Navy|
|Job Type :||Government|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group :||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel :||Click Here|
Total Posts : 350
Vacancy Details :
Important Date :
- Start Date For Apply : 19 July 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 23 July 2021
Age Limit :
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2001 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
Salary (Pay Scale) :
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must have passed 10th (Matriculation) Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Job Specifications :
- (a) Chef : They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- (b) Steward : They would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- (c) Hygienist : They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Navy MR PFT
- 1. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- 2. PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Indian Navy MR Medical Standard
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Rs 60 + GST
Before Applying For This Job, Please Download And Read Official Notification PDF From Below Table. You Can Apply For Indian Navy MR Job From Below Link. Last Date For Apply Online Is 23 July 2021.
|Official Notification :||Download|
|Apply Now :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|