ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Published Official Notification For Recruitment Of 1625 Junior Technician Posts. Online Apply Is Start From 01.04.2022 And Last Date Is 11.04.2022 Interested And Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online For ECIL Jobs. If You Are Finding For Electronic Field Job Then This Is a Great Opportunity for You.
ECIL Recruitment 2022
|Board :||Electronics Corporation of India|
|Start Date :||01.04.2022|
|Last Date :||11.04.2022|
|Application Mode :||Online|
|Job Location :||All Over India|
|Job Type :||Government|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group :||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel :||Click Here|
ECIL Vacancy Details :
- As per the Electronics Corporation of India notification, overall 1625 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post-wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Trade||No of vacancy|
|Total (Junior Technician)||1625|
Important Date :
- Starting Date For Apply : 01.04.2022
- Last Date For Apply : 11.04.2022
ECIL Salary (Pay Scale) :
- Rs. 20,480/- per month
Eligibility Criteria For ECIL Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics Mechanic / Electrician / Fitter (this includes NTC, Board Based Basic Training as well as advanced modules under the Multi-skilled training pattern of Directorate General of Labour & Employment being implemented through ITI upgraded as Centre of Excellence in required trades). In addition, a one-year Apprenticeship (NAC issued by the Ministry of Skill Development) is mandatory.
- One-year post qualification experience in manufacturing, production, quality, and material management in an industrial establishment will be added advantage.
- The selected candidates can be posted at any of ECIL Offices (All over India) & its customers’ sites and should be ready to work in the round ‘ O’clock shift operations as and when required.
Selection Process For ECIL Junior Technician Job :
- Candidates shall be shortlisted trade wise, category wise in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in ITI in the ratio of 1:4. In case of a tie, the candidates with
higher marks in Class X standard shall be considered. In case of a further tie, the candidate with earlier date of Birth shall be considered.
ECIL Junior Technician 2022 Apply Method :
- Apply for ECIL Junior Technician recruitment through online mode.
- You can get an online application link at the end of the page.
Before Applying For This Job, Please Download And Read the Official Notification PDF From Below Table. You Can Apply For the ECIL Junior Technician Job From the Below Link. Last Date For Apply Online Is 11.04.2022.