Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment 2022: In its recruitment notification, the Ministry of Defence – ASC Centre (South) – 2ATC announced 458 vacancies for Group C. Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Bharti Notification was Released on Employment News 25.06.2022 to 01.06.2022. Offline Application is started on @indianarmy.nic.in, Candidates Can Apply Offline for Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment NewsFor 458 Group C Posts.
Also Read: IDBI SCO Recruitment 2022
Ministry of Defence – ASC Centre (South) – 2ATC Recruitment Official Notification And Offline Apply Link @indianarmy.nic.in Are given in This Article. Before Applying For Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Engineer & Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name:||Ministry of Defence – ASC Centre (South) – 2ATC|
|Post Name:||Group C|
|Employment News Date:||25.06.2022 to 01.07.2022|
|Last Date:||Within 21 Days from the Date of Publication of Employment News|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
- Offline Apply Start Date: 25.06.2022
- Offline Apply Last Date: Within 21 Days from the Date of Publication of Employment News
Ministry of Defence – ASC Centre (South) – 2ATC Vacancy 2022:
|Name of the Centre||No. of Vacancies|
|ASC Centre (South)||209|
|ASC Centre (North)||249|
Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Job Salary (Pay Scale)
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 18,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 29,200/-
Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Bharti – Eligibility
Education Qualification For Group C Posts
- Candidates must have completed Class 10th/ Class 12th/ Diploma from recognized board/ institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit for Group C Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 18 years to 27 years.
- Other Posts: 18 years to 25 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
Selection Process For Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Posts
- Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria.
- Written test
- Skill test
- Physical test
- Practical test
- Typing test.
Application Fee Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment 2022
- General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates: Rs.100 and
- SC/ST/PwD and women candidates: No fee
How To Apply For Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website @indianarmy.nic.in or Click the below-given direct link
- And click the advertisement for the above-mentioned posts
- To open the notification, read it, and check your eligibility
- Then download the application form and fill it out correctly
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Station Officer, Fireman, FED, Cleaner, Fire Fitter & CMD: The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (North) – 1 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore – 07.
- Other Posts: The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore -07.
Before Applying For This Job, Please Download And Read the Official Notification PDF From Below Table.
|Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment Official Notification :||Click Here|
|Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment 2022 Application Form :||Click Here|
|Indian Army Official Website:||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|Check Latest Government Jobs:||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How To Apply For Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitments 2022?
Complete the Offline application and submit it at indianarmy.nic.in
What is the last date to apply for Army ASC Centre South 2 ATC Vacancy 2022?
Within 21 Days from the Date of Publication of Employment News