AFMS Recruitment 2022: A notification has been released by the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) for the Short Service Commissioned Officer posts. This recruitment notification was issued by the Armed Forces Medical Services on 20th August 2022 for 420 vacancies. On its official website @amcsscentry.org, interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022 until 18.09.2022.
This notification from the Armed Forces Medical Services contains all the important information that you need to know in order to apply for it. In this Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment post, you will learn about the following things:
- Which posts in the Armed Forces Medical Services recruiting for?
- What is the selection process for this Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment?
- How to apply for these posts at the Armed Forces Medical Services?
AFMS Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name:||Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)|
|Post Name:||Short Service Commissioned Officer|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
Important Dates – Online Application
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20.08.2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18.09.2022
Armed Forces Medical Services Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
AFMS Recruitment 2022 Salary (Pay Scale)
- SSC Officer Posts Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61,300/- + MSP Rs. 15,500/- HRA
Armed Forces Medical Services Bharti – Eligibility
- Candidates must hold a certificate/degree in MBBS, Medical, or Postgraduate studies or have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or board.
- You can find more information in the advertisement
SSC Officer Age Details
- Minimum Age Limit – 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
SSC Officer Recruitment Selection Process
- Following are the steps in the selection process for the AFMS Recruitment 2022
- Application review
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply for AFMS Recruitment 2022 (Online Mode)
Here is a simple step-by-step guide for applying for the Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment of SSC Officer.
- Visit the official website at www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Select New Registration.
- You need to fill out the Mandatory Details and then click Submit.
- To confirm your registration, enter the OTP you received on your mobile device.
- You will need to log in again with your Registration number and complete the application.
- Be sure to print out your application for future reference.
Interested applicants should download and read the official notification PDF provided below before applying for this job.
|Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Official Notification :||Click Here|
|AFMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Now :||Click Here|
|Armed Forces Medical Services Official Website :||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|Check Latest Government Jobs:||Click Here|
Summary – AFMS Recruitment 2022
We have learned everything about AFMS Recruitment 2022 in this article. We find out which candidates are eligible for the post, how much the salary will be, and where and how long we can apply for the post.
How to apply for AFMS Recruitment 2022?
By visiting the website amcsscentry.org, complete the online application and submit it.
What is the last date to apply for AFMS Recruitment 2022?
18th September 2022