AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022: The Indian Air Force has released a notification for recruitment to various branches through the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT 2/2022) For 300+ Commissioned officers in Flying & Ground Duty vacancies. AFCAT 2 Bharti Notification was Released on 21st May 2022. Online Application is started on @afcat.cdac.in, Candidates Can Apply Online for AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 30.06.2022 For 300+ Commissioned officers in Flying & Ground Duty Posts.
Also Read:Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022
AFCAT 2 Recruitment Official Notification And Online Apply Link @afcat.cdac.in Are given in This Article. Before Applying For AFCAT 2 Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name:||Indian Air Force: Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Post Name:||Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
- Online Apply Start Date: 01.06.2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 30.06.2022
AFCAT 2 Vacancy 2022
|Posts Name||No of Vacancies|
|Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)||300+|
AFCAT 2 Job Salary (Pay Scale)
- In the 7th CPC Pay Matrix, selected candidates are eligible for Level 10
- Minimum Salary – Rs. 56,100/-
- Maximum Salary – Rs. 1,77,500/-
AFCAT 2 Bharti – Eligibility
Education Qualification For Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty
- Flying Branch Posts, Ground Duty (Technical) Posts – Candidates should complete the 12th Pass with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + Graduation (with 60% marks).
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Posts – Candidates should have complete Graduation (with 60% marks).
Age Limit for Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty
- For Flying Branch:
For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
Selection Process For AFCAT 2
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply For AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022
- Follow the Below Given Simple Steps To Apply For AFCAT 2 Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty Bharti
- First, check the Official Notification For Eligibility
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @afcat.cdac.in
- Click “AFCAT 2 Recruitment” to find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
Before Applying For This Job, Please Download And Read the Official Notification PDF From Below Table.
|AFCAT 2 Recruitment Official Notification :||Click Here|
|AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022 Apply Now :||Click Here|
|AFCAT 2 Official Website:||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|Check Latest Government Jobs:||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How To Apply For AFCAT 2 Recruitments 2022?
Fill out the online form at afcat.cdac.in and submit it.
What is the last date to apply for AFCAT 2 Vacancy 2022?
30th June 2022